Pre-teen Art How Do I Get My Pre-teen (almost Teen) To Listen To Me?

How do I get my pre-teen (almost teen) to listen to me? - pre-teen art

What if I ask him to do something for me and she did not want to hear? (For example, if I ask you, your leftover pizza or sandwiches in the refrigerator [and the way to what is the question of whether it is safe, the next morning]) (or when I ask their pets drinking water and food containers to the uncomfortable fact that more food to win, place, can choose from) (Or if I asked to stop screaming when you are in a bad mood in the morning or hormones (or not), their toys, clothes , books, magazines, writing and art supplies, and trash around the room and my room, you can collect them and put them in your room or following termination of the area?).
It's just a phase, and only wait and see, give only with patience, were I to wear? Or should I build and not something else, eg by some kind of restrictions or physical consequences (as you have your own pizza next time) you go or buy anything?

4 comments:

♥ι'м тнє gιяℓ ωιтн тнє тαzєя said...

Try nicely.Don first ask "for them, and they respected her.Respect.
If this is) does not remove the privileges or the next time you want pizza, I say no, and they remember it when they do not away.Tell she can not hear any hearing problems, whether it would not affect yell.A constraints and natural consequences.

:p Cristalвut иot єαsℓy вrσkєn. said...

I found it very confusing .. Read a kind of giving punishment.

M a r i y a said...

Use your cell phone or iPod for a few days.

||:♪♫♪♫:|| clarinetist said...

We need to start things. No phone / no friends

Post a Comment