Aluminum Tool Box For Sale Canada Should I Buy This Jet Ski? 1996 Kawi ZXI 1100 Needs New Block. $450?

Should I buy this Jet Ski? 1996 Kawi ZXI 1100 needs new block. $450? - aluminum tool box for sale canada

Should I buy this water cycle? 1996 Kawi Zxi 1100 Needs new block. $ 450?
I have a 1996 Kawasaki ZXI 1100 to sale. That's what I know:

The good:
Hull and the seat in very good shape, you just need some polishing to bring him back.
A style that more carbohydrates actually a better performance than the latest fashions CV carburetor.
"He's intake and exhaust valves and ignition
-New (reconstruction) of the stand-alone tool box with aluminum-cone installation

The bad:
Requires a block to load with all components (Inbox, etc.) can take a 1100 or a 900 engine (1100 ZXI engine in the hull of a 900).
"Someone has stolen the throttle cable broke and fiber (the small can be fixed by a plate screwed and drilling) to drown a new hole.
NO TRAILER
--Pump requires a main storage ($ 50)

I'm a mechanic who worked at all, but a jet ski. Is it worth to buy my time and effort to repair, and sell them to some $

2 comments:

buster blader said...

and buy if I were not, because many problems in the jet-skis have. He said that someone broke the throttle cable, and fiberglass, maybe someone who already tried to steal personal watercraft, or try to some of the games and more money is to steal all the luck needed to repair the jet ski. good!

keith.vi... said...

could cost more than it's worth

Post a Comment